Tuesday, January 19, 2016
In addition to my coloring thoughts...
To elaborate more on my thoughts of coloring; I believe that if we had all colored in silence it would still have been fun and enjoyable. The music though unique was good, maybe without the music or us all talking it could have been awkward. Although it was supposed to be a quieting exercise to enjoy the small remainder of childhood we have left...I think that it allowed us as a class to blossom and open up to one another. Whereas if we were all silent, we may have colored faster, more intently, or relieved some sort of stress someone may have been feeling, it could have also opened a strange, empty void. In all reality we will never know, but I'm glad class went the way it did. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree about the silence, in the sense that when you are with other people and asked to be quiet it really can be awkward. I enjoyed being able to let the conversation flow as it may and felt it did help unite us as a class!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete