Friday, April 22, 2016

Analysis of Video

Working with popular culture allows our minds to expand and use different ideas we may not have thought of ourselves.  And relating it with events that are happening now makes it all the more interesting to the readers who have decided to read it.   Every little bit of writing that we do helps us more and more everyday, and maybe one day it'll make us into even better people too.  In response to the Multimodial project, I believe that I learned quite a bit when it came to composing, thinking through ideas and all together how to attempt to put a video together.  It's a lot more strenuous work than people think that it is, it's a very beautiful art form.  I feel like in the beginning the project seemed resistant because I didn't have a clear cut idea decided on, but once I was able to plan out after my idea formed, everything slowly became a rolling ball.  But I think the more we were able to work with the the better that it becomes more engaging we can make it.  Depending on what we choose as a text and how we feel is the right way to present it depending on our terms of interpretation.  Overall though this project was a whole bunch of fun, and I think making a class like this would get a lot of hype and interested students.

No comments:

Post a Comment